- The web page(s) you visit.
- The date and time you accessed our website.
- The type of operating system used to access our website.
- The type of browser used to access our website; and for what purpose.
- The Internet domain and IP address under which you accessed our website.
- The search term(s) used in your search engine.
We collect this information to learn about the number of visitors to the IFRAVE website. This helps us make our website more user-friendly and convenient. We do not record information about individuals and their visits, and will not identify you personally.
In order to prevent the loss of information, improper use, unauthorized access or disclosure, we have using various security technologies and procedures. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect your personal information. But even doing everything we can to strengthen security measures, we cannot always 100% guarantee the safety of messages. So please understand that due to technical limitations and the various malicious means that may possibly exist.
You need to know that the systems and communication networks you use to access our services may appear the problem due to factors beyond our controllability.
Changes to this Policy
We may modify or update this Policy from time to time to reflect the changes in our business and practices, it would be better if you review this page periodically.
For any question, please contact us at [email protected]
IFRAVE, Trust-Worthy Fiber Optic Clothing Supplier
Date of Last Modification